Sigachi Industries IPO GMP, Price, Date, and Allotment 2021
- Sigachi Industries IPO description – The company makes microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), which is used a lot in the pharmaceutical industry as an ingredient in finished dosages. MCC has many uses in the pharmaceutical, food, nutraceuticals, and cosmetics industries because it is nonreactive, flows easily, and can be used in many ways.
- The company makes different grades of MCC that range from 15 microns to 250 microns. The main grades of MCC that the company makes and sells are called HiCel and AceCel.
Different drying methods are used to make these products, which helps to set them apart from each other. HiCel is a spray-dried product, and its physical properties, such as particle size, density, flow, tableting properties, etc., make it a high-quality product. On the other hand, the bulk drying process is used to make AceCel.
- Sigachi also makes different grades of this product with other chemicals like colloidal silicon dioxide, carboxy cellulose sodium, mannitol, etc., to meet the needs of the growing co-processed excipients market.
- Sigachi Industries has three manufacturing units. Unit I is in Hyderabad, and Units II and III are in Jhagadia and Dahej, both in Gujarat. Unit I makes both HiCel and AceCel and sells them to end users, merchants, distributors, and exporters in the United States and around the world. Unit II makes AceCel and sells it on the domestic market as well. Unit III is in the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Dahej. It makes HiCel and special grades that are sold to customers and distributors in other countries.
- The company thinks that the demand for MCC will grow, so it plans to use the money from this issue to boost the production of MCC at its Unit II and Unit III and make CCS in the proposed unit at Kurnool. This will help the company take advantage of the growing market.
- Rabindra Prasad Sinha, Chidambarnathan Shanmuganathan, Amit Raj Sinha, and RPS Projects & Developers Private Limited are the founders of Sigachi Industries.
Advantages in the Market:
- One of the most important companies in India that makes MCC.
- Long-term presence in markets across India and around the world.
- Team in charge that knows what to do.
- Wide range of products and the ability to meet the needs of many different end-use applications.
- Long-term relationships with clients in a wide range of industries
- R&D and investments are given a lot of attention.
- Products and buildings need to have quality assurance and quality control.
- Multiple factories in places that are good for business.
- Help from the government
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||89.89||60.59||302.60||203.15||190.12|
Sigachi Industries IPO details
|Subscription Dates||1 – 3 November 2021|
|Price Band||INR161 – 163 per share|
|Fresh issue||76,95,000 shares (INR123.89 – 125.43 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||76,95,000 shares (INR123.89 – 125.43 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||90 shares (INR14,490 – 14,670)|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Sigachi Industries’ Financial Performance (in INR crore)
Sigachi Industries Valuation (as of FY2021)
Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR13.13
Price/Earnings (PE ratio): 12.26 – 12.41
Return on Net Worth (RONW): 32.12%
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR40.87 per share
Sigachi Industries IPO GMP Daily Trend
|Date||Sigachi Industries IPO GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|13 Nov 2021||INR230||–||–|
|12 Nov 2021||INR220||–||–|
|11 Nov 2021||INR200||–||–|
|10 Nov 2021||INR200||INR400||INR10,000|
|9 Nov 2021||INR200||INR450||INR11,000|
|8 Nov 2021||INR180||INR400||INR9,500|
|3 Nov 2021||INR200||INR400||INR10,000|
|2 Nov 2021||INR150||INR400||INR8,500|
|1 Nov 2021||INR120||INR350||INR7,000|
|30 Oct 2021||INR80||INR300||INR5,200|
|29 Oct 2021||INR50||INR300||INR4,800|
|28 Oct 2021||INR50||INR300||INR4,800|
Sigachi Industries IPO Subscription – Live Updates
|Category||Shares Offered||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Also, Visit Sapphire Foods IPO Review.
Sigachi Industries IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Private Limited
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis
Makwana Road Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059
Phone: +91 22 6263 8200
Sigachi Industries Contact Details
Sigachi Industries Limited
229/1 & 90, 4thfloor, Kalyan’s Tulsiram Chambers,
Madinaguda, Hyderabad- 500 049
Phone: +91 040 4011 4874
Sigachi Industries IPO Timetable
IPO Opening Date: 1 November 2021
IPO Closing Date: 3 November 2021
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 10 November 2021
Initiation of refunds: 11 November 2021
Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 12 November 2021
Listing Date: 15 November 2021
Opening Price on NSE: INR570 per share (up 249.70% from IPO price)
Closing Price on NSE: INR598.50 per share (up 267.18% from IPO price)
Sigachi Industries IPO FAQs
How many of Sigachi Industries’ IPO shares are set aside for high-net-worth investors and regular investors?
The investors’ share is 50% for QIB, 15% for NII, and 35% for Retail.
How to apply for Sigachi Industries Public Offer?
Internet banking ASBA is the best way to sign up for the Sigachi Industries IPO (know all about ASBA here). You can also use UPI and your stock broker to apply online. If you’d rather fill out applications on paper, you can fill out an offline IPO form and give it to your broker.
What is the IPO GMP for Sigachi Industries today?
Today, each share of Sigachi Industries’ IPO GMP is worth INR230.
What is the price of the Sigachi Industries IPO kostak today?
The Sigachi Industries IPO kostak rate is NA per application as of today.
What is the current rate for Sigachi Industries Subject to Sauda?
Today, the Sauda rate for Sigachi Industries is NA per application.