Allotment, Review, and GMP for the upcoming Sapphire Foods Initial Public Offering in 2021
- Definition of the Initial Public Offering for Sapphire Foods IPO– The business operates as a YUM franchisee in India and other Asian countries. For the fiscal year 2021, the company’s revenue of INR1.90 billion accounted for 35% of the total market revenue, and as of March 31, 2021, the company’s 68 restaurants accounted for 39% of the total number of outlets in the market.
- A branch has been set up in the Maldives as well. It had 209 KFC establishments in India and the Maldives, 239 Pizza Huts in India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives, and 2 Taco Bells in Sri Lanka as of the 30th of June, 2021.
- As part of its strategy for growth in both its restaurant brand and its food category, the company prioritizes opening new locations in densely populated parts of India’s major cities.
- Through its franchise agreement with YUM, it is authorized to use YUM’s system and system property to operate under the KFC brand in a number of Indian states and throughout the Maldives, the Pizza Hut brand in a number of Indian states and throughout Sri Lanka and the Maldives, and the Taco Bell brand throughout Sri Lanka on a non-exclusive basis. It is sponsored by QSR Management Trust and Sapphire Foods Mauritius Limited.
- Its agreement with YUM as a franchisee lets the company operate under the KFC brand in several Indian states and all over the Maldives, under the Pizza Hut brand in several Indian states and all over Sri Lanka and the Maldives, and under the Taco Bell brand all over Sri Lanka.
- It has a dedicated business development and projects team and a well-defined process for rolling out new restaurants. This lets it find new places for restaurants, build them out quickly, and run them efficiently with the best-trained staff to reach the sales goal for each restaurant. As of March 31, 2019, SFIL had 376 restaurants in the Territories. By June 30, 2021, that number will have grown to 450 restaurants. As of March 31, 2021, the company had 437 stores. As of June 30, 2021, it had 482 stores.
Strengths in the Market:
- One of India’s largest restaurant franchisee operators and Sri Lanka’s largest international quick-service restaurant chain.
- YUM’s largest franchise operator on the Indian subcontinent in terms of revenue.
- Focus on giving great service to your customers. Quality control and running things well
- Model of business that can grow
- Strong corporate governance practices and a team of managers with a lot of experience.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax||(264.03)||(751.73)||(998.97)||(1,592.47)||(694.04)|
Sapphire Foods IPO Tentative Timetable
The IPO for Sapphire Foods starts on November 9, 2021, and ends on November 11, 2021. The bid date for the Sapphire Foods IPO is from November 9, 2021 at 10 a.m. to November 11, 2021 at 5 p.m. The last time to confirm a UPI Mandate is at 5 p.m. on the day the issue ends.
|Opening Date||Nov 9, 2021|
|Closing Date||Nov 11, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||Nov 16, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 17, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Nov 18, 2021|
|Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
Sapphire Foods IPO details
|Subscription Dates||9 – 11 November 2021|
|Price Band||INR1,120 – 1,180 per share|
|Offer For Sale||17,569,941 shares (INR1,967.83 – 2,073.25 crore)|
|Total IPO size||17,569,941 shares (INR1,967.83 – 2,073.25 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||12 shares|
|Face Value||INR10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Sapphire Foods’ Financial Performance (in INR crore)
Sapphire Foods Valuation (as of FY2021)
Earnings Per Share (EPS): (INR19.04)
Price/Earnings (PE ratio): NA
Return on Net Worth (RONW): (22.16%)
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR84.16 per share
Sapphire Foods IPO Subscription Details (no. of times)
|Category||Shares Offered||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Also, Visit Anand Rathi Wealth.
Sapphire Foods IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor,
247 Park Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai – 400 083
Phone: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
Sapphire Foods Contact Details
Sapphire Foods Limited
702, Prism Tower, A Wing, Mindspace, Link Road
Goregaon (West), Mumbai, 400 062
Phone: +91 22 6752 2343
Sapphire Foods IPO Timetable
IPO Opening Date: 9 November 2021
IPO Closing Date: 11 November 2021
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 16 November 2021
Initiation of refunds: 17 November 2021
Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 18 November 2021
Listing Date: 18 November 2021
Opening Price on NSE: INR 1,350 per share (up 14.41% from IPO price)
Closing Price on NSE: INR 1,227.70 per share (up 4.04% from IPO price)
Sapphire Foods IPO FAQs
How many shares in Sapphire Foods IPO are reserved for HNIs and retail investors?
The QIB investor share is 75%, the NII share is 15%, and the retail share is 10%..
How to apply in Sapphire Foods Public Offer?
Internet banking ASBA is the preferred application method for the Sapphire Foods IPO (know all about ASBA here). Your stock broker may also accept UPI applications submitted online. Fill out an offline IPO form and submit it to your broker if you prefer paper applications
What is Sapphire Foods IPO GMP today?
The GMP for Sapphire Foods’ IPO was set at INR60 per share today.
What is Sapphire Foods IPO kostak rate today?
The kostak rate for the IPO of Sapphire Foods is currently.
When will the Sapphire Foods IPO start?
The IPO for Sapphire Foods starts on November 9, 2021, and ends on November 11, 2021.
What is the size of an IPO lot for Sapphire Foods?
Sapphire Foods’ initial public offering (IPO) has a lot size of 12 shares, and the minimum order size is.
How do I apply for an IPO from Sapphire Foods?
You can use either UPI or ASBA to pay for an online application to the Sapphire Foods IPO. Your bank account’s online banking is where you can find the ASBA IPO application. Brokers offer the UPI IPO application, but they don’t do banking. Find out more about how to apply for an initial public offering (IPO) online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
When does Sapphire Foods go public?
The Basis of Allotment for the Sapphire Foods IPO will be finalised on November 16, 2021, and the allotted shares will be put in your demat account by November 18, 2021. Check on the status of the Sapphire Foods IPO allotment.
When does Sapphire Foods go public?
The IPO listing date for Sapphire Foods is Thursday, November 18, 2021.