Family Care Hospitals Rights
On the schedule for the upcoming
- Medical imaging is an important part of the work that Family Care Hospitals does, thus the company offers scanning solutions to the dental and ear, nose, and throat (ENT) community. The company’s skilled maxillofacial radiologists interpret and report on all 3D and 2D pictures.
- Located in both Mira Road, Maharashtra, and Mahim, Mumbai, the company’s facilities treat patients in a wide variety of medical specialties, including General and Plastic Surgery, as well as Cardiology, Proctology, Urology, Orthopedics, Audiology & Neurology.
- More than 1,500 procedures were performed by more than 100 surgeons at the company’s facilities. Additionally, more than 3,000 tests were performed, and the hospitals helped more than 5,000 people by curing more than 300 ailments. As of the 31st of March, 2021, more than 123 beds were available. Both facilities have been designated as Covid hospitals, and the majority of the organization’s available beds will be used to treat COVID patients when the second wave peaks in May of 2021.
- In FY 2022, the firm projects an increase of 123 beds. It also hopes to increase direct business by focusing on regaining foreign clients and re-engaging with major corporate clients while simultaneously strengthening its community connection in local communities through efficient use of digital marketing.
Family Care Hospitals’ services are currently offered in the following areas:
- imaging centers, and
- New Generation Healthcare & Support Services
The company’s main goal is to work in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region and build a name for its services that people can trust (MMR).
The entity also provides healthcare services in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region through a mobile app called “Family Care,” a website, and tele-based communication channels.
- Tele/ Video Consultations
- Home care (nursing support and doctor visits)
Details of the Rights Issue
Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 Detail
|Security Name||Family Care Hospitals Limited|
|Issue Size (Shares)||40,767,000|
|Issue Size (Amount)||₹48.92 Crores|
|Issue Price||₹12 per share|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Terms of Payment|
|Entitlement||127 Equity Shares for every 100 Equity Shares held on the record date|
The issue’s goals:
The company plans to use the net proceeds from the issue for the following things:
Costs for business growth, sales, branding, and marketing;
To meet the need for working capital;
General Goals of a Business
Family Care Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022|
Company Contact Information
Plot A-357, Road No. 26,
Wagle Industrial Estate, MIDC,
Thane (West) – 400604Phone: +91 022-4184 2201
FAQs About Family Care Rights
Q: How much does Family Care Rights Issue cost?
The price per share in the IPO is INR 12.
Q: How many people are eligible for Family Care Rights Issue?
For every 100 Equity Shares they owned on the record date, eligible shareholders are offered 127 Equity Shares.
Q: What is the date of record for the Family Care Rights Issue?
The date of record is January 3, 2023.
Q: How to Apply for Family Care Rights Offer?
ASBA Internet banking is the best way to apply for Family Care Hospitals Rights Offer. You can also use UPI and your stock broker to apply online. If you’d rather fill out an application on paper, fill out an application form and give it to your broker.
Q: How do I apply for Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022?
There are two ways to sign up for Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022:
Steps to apply for Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 using Net Banking (ASBA) Registrar’s Website (R-WAP Facility) (ASBA)
- Sign in to your bank’s online banking account.
- Go to the part called “IPO & Rights Issue.”
- Check the list to see if the Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 is there.
- Click the button that says “Apply” next to “Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022.”
- Fill out the form and double-check your information.
- Give the application a try.
Q: How many pages does Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 have?
Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 will sell up to 48.92 Crores worth of equity shares, or 40,767,000 shares at 12 each.
Q: What is the date that Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 must be filed?
Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022 has a record date of January 3, 2023.
Q: How many copies are there of the Family Care Hospitals Rights Issue 2022?
The eligible shareholders are being given 127 Equity Shares for every 100 Equity Shares they owned on the record date (Jan 3, 2023).