Sula Vineyards IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, and Details
Sula Vineyards IPO Description –
- As of March 31, 2021, the company makes and sells the most wine in India. Since Fiscal 2009, it has been the market leader in the Indian wine industry in terms of sales volume and value (based on the total revenue from operations).
- In Fiscal 2012, it had more than 50% of the domestic 100% grapes wine market by value. Based on its total revenue from operations, it has steadily gained market share.
- In the 100% grapes wine category, its market share went from 33% in Fiscal 2009 to 52% in Fiscal 2020 and 52.6% in Fiscal 2021.
- Its business is split into two parts: I making wine, importing wines and spirits, and selling wines and spirits (the “Wine Business”). and (ii) The sale of services from owning and running wine tourism venues, such as vineyard resorts and tasting rooms (“Wine Tourism Business”), and selling the services that come with them.
- At the moment, the company makes 56 different labels of wine in the Indian states of Maharashtra and Karnataka, where it has four production facilities that it owns and two that it rents.
- It worked with close to 8,000 hotels, restaurants, and caterers, and Off-trade sales went up a lot in the last three years. In Fiscal 2022, Off-trade sales made up 72.25% of secondary sales, up from 61.33% in Fiscal 2020.
- Sula Vineyards has created a large distribution network for wine companies in India. By 2021, there will be close to 13,000 retail touchpoints across the country.
- It also has a strong direct-to-consumer (D2C) sales channel, mostly through Wine Tourism Business facilities in Nashik and Bengaluru. In Fiscal 2021, the company will have the most D2C sales in the Indian wine industry.
Money and Business
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
|Amount in ₹ Crore|
Sula Vineyards IPO Details
|Sula Vineyards IPO Dates||12 – 14 December 2022|
|Sula Vineyards IPO Price||INR 340 – 357 per share|
|Offer For Sale||26,900,530 shares (INR 960.35 crore)|
|Total IPO size||26,900,530 shares (INR 960.35 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||42 shares (INR 14,994)|
|Face Value||INR 2 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Sula Vineyards Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||H1 FY 2023|
Sula Vineyards Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022|
|PE ratio||–||–||52.07 – 54.67|
Sula Vineyards IPO GMP Today (Daily Trend)
|Date||Day-wise IPO GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|14 Dec 2022||25||300||650|
|13 Dec 2022||25||300||650|
|12 Dec 2022||35||350||700|
|10 Dec 2022||35||–||–|
|9 Dec 2022||40||–||–|
|8 Dec 2022||50||–||–|
|7 Dec 2022||70||–||–|
|6 Dec 2022||65||–||–|
|5 Dec 2022||60||–||–|
Sula Vineyards IPO Subscription – Live Updates
IPO tentative timetable for Sula Vineyards
The IPO for Sula Vineyards starts on December 12, 2022, and ends on December 14, 2022. The bid date for the Sula Vineyards IPO is from December 12, 2022, at 10 a.m. to December 14, 2022, at 5 p.m. The last time to confirm a UPI Mandate is at 5 p.m. on the day the issue ends.
|Opening Date||Dec 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 14, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 19, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 20, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Dec 21, 2022|
|Listing Date||Dec 22, 2022|
Anchor Investors Join Sula Vineyards’ IPO
Anchor investor bids for the Sula Vineyards IPO ended on December 14, 2022. Anchor gives investors a chance to buy a total of 26,900,530 shares. The anchor Investor Lock-in Period for the Sula Vineyards IPO is Dec. 9, 2022, for 50% of equity shares and Apr. 24, 2023, for the other half.
- Date of the Anchor Investor Bid: December 9, 2022
- The size of the anchor portion is Rs.960.35 crore (shares sold times the highest price).
- Anchor lock-in period end date: Around January 30, 2023, for 50% of the shares (30 Days)
- Anchor lock-in period end date (remaining shares): Around April 24, 2023 (90 Days)
Conclusion / A Plan for Investing
With a market share of more than 52%, the company is the leader in the wine market. Based on its past financial performance, the issue seems to be priced at its fair value, which takes into account none of the near-term positives. Worries are raised by a lower promoter holding. Investors with extra cash may want to invest for a long-term return.
Also, Visit Landmark Cars IPO
Sula Vineyards Offer Registrar
KFIN TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Selenium Tower – B, Plot 31 & 32, Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana
Phone: +91 40 6716 2222
Sula Vineyards Contact Details
SULA VINEYARDS LIMITED
901, Hubtown Solaris, N.S. Phadke Marg,
Andheri (East), Mumbai 400 069
Phone: +91 22 6128 0606
Sula Vineyards IPO FAQs
1.What is the IPO GMP for Sula Vineyards today?
IPO GMP for Sula Vineyards is INR 25 per share as of today.
2.How much does a kostak at Sula Vineyards cost today?
The kostak rate at Sula Vineyards is INR 300 per application as of today.
3.What is the current rate for Sula Vineyards Subject to Sauda?
Today, the Sauda rate for Sula Vineyards that are subject to Sauda is INR 650 per application.
4.How many of Sula Vineyards’ IPO shares are set aside for high-net-worth investors and regular investors?
The investors’ share is 50% for QIB, 15% for NII, and 35% for Retail.
5.How to apply for Sula Vineyards Public Offer?
Internet banking ASBA is the best way to apply for Sula Vineyards’ public offer (know all about ASBA here). You can also use UPI and your stock broker to apply online. If you’d rather fill out applications on paper, you can fill out an offline IPO form and give it to your broker.
6.What should investors do about the Sula Vineyards IPO?
The Sula Vineyards initial public offering (IPO) gives people a chance to buy shares in the company before they go on the stock market. In the answer above, you can read the Sula Vineyards IPO Notes, Analysis, and Recommendations by top stock brokerage firms and experts.
7.Is Sula Vineyards’ IPO a good idea?
Our advice for Sula Vineyards’ initial public offering is to buy shares for the long term.
8. Is it a good idea to invest in Sula Vineyards’ IPO?
Based on what our lead analyst, Mr. Dilip Davda, has found, we think you should buy into the Sula Vineyards IPO for the long term.
9.When will Sula Vineyards go public?
The IPO allotment status for Sula Vineyards will be known on or around December 19, 2022. By December 21, 2022, the allotted shares will be put into the demat account. Visit the IPO allotment status page for Sula Vineyards to find out.