Allotment, Review, Price, and GMP for RBM Infracon IPO
- ALL E TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (AETL) is a Microsoft Business Applications and Digital Transformation partner. ATL’s Intelligent Business Applications is a boon to clients in this constant change fueled by the digital revolution.
- Its industry solutions and services help clients thrive in today’s unpredictable, uncertain, changing, and ambiguous business climate by utilizing Microsoft’s Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Data & AI, and Microsoft Azure & Collaboration platforms.
- By implementing integrated operational systems of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), collaboration portals (CP), and mobile applications (MA), the company aids in bringing together company and customers, factory and field service, storefront and supply chain, patients and providers, and people and governments.
- Consulting services, product licensing, solution implementation, solution improvements, and continuous support are part of the service offering. Some of the largest Microsoft Business Applications partners in the United States and Europe rely on AETL’s offshore technology services.
- In 2000, AETL opened for business, initially as an OPD company. Starting in 2002, it was the primary focus of attention for Microsoft’s Business Applications. It has since improved its standing and gained more expertise in the field.
- The firm has always kept up with Microsoft’s newest innovations and has contributed to the software giant’s ongoing research and development efforts as well as its product quality assurance and maintenance efforts. There have been expansions into new areas and sectors over time.
- The company’s core mission, however, has not changed. There are now 330 people on AETL’s payroll as of the date this offer document was filed.
- Strong abilities to finish projects.
- Team in charge that knows what to do.
- There are many chances for growth in the infrastructure sector.
Topics at Hand:
- Provide sufficient working capital.
- For the benefit of the company in general.
- To cover the costs of a public issue.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Reserves and Surplus||Total Borrowing|
|Amount in ₹ Lakhs|
RBM Infracon IPO Details
|RBM Infracon IPO Dates||23 – 27 December 2022|
|RBM Infracon IPO Price||INR 36 per share|
|Fresh issue||23,25,000 shares (INR 8.37 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||23,25,000 shares (INR 8.37 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||3,000 shares (INR 108,000)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE EMERGE|
RBM Infracon Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
RBM Infracon Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
IPO tentative timetable for RBM Infracon
The IPO for RBM Infracon starts on December 23, 2022, and ends on December 27, 2022. The bid date for the RBM Infracon IPO is from December 23, 2022, at 10 a.m. to December 27, 2022, at 5 p.m. The last time to confirm a UPI Mandate is at 5 p.m. on the day the issue ends.
|Opening Date||Dec 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 27, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 30, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Jan 2, 2023|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Jan 3, 2023|
|Listing Date||Jan 4, 2023|
Lot Size for RBM Infracon IPO
The size of an IPO lot for RBM Infracon is 3000 shares. A retail investor can apply for up to one lot, which is three thousand shares or 108,000.
Also, Visit Arham Technologies IPO.
RBM Infracon Offer Lead Manager
BEELINE CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
807, Phoenix, Opp. Girish Cold Drinks
Near Vijay Cross Roads, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad -380009, Gujarat
Phone : +079 4840 5357
RBM Infracon Offer Registrar
SKYLINE FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
D-153A, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020
Telephone: +91 11 4045 0193/97
RBM Infracon Contact Details
RBM INFRACON LIMITED
Shop no. 2&3, Snehdeep
Residency, Nr. Digjam Circle,
RBM Infracon IPO Dates & Listing Performance
|RBM Infracon Offer Opening Date||23 December 2022|
|RBM Infracon IPO Closing Date||27 December 2022|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||30 December 2022|
|Initiation of refunds||02 January 2023|
|Transfer of shares to demat accounts||03 January 2023|
|RBM Infracon IPO Listing Date||04 January 2023|
|Opening Price on NSE SME||Coming soon|
|Closing Price on NSE SME||Coming soon|
RBM Infracon IPO Questions
1. What is the size of the RBM Infracon offer?
INR 8.37 crore is the size of RBM Infracon’s offer.
2.What is the IPO price band for RBM Infracon?
RBM Infracon is selling shares to the public for INR 36 each.
3. How big is an RBM Infracon IPO lot?
The size of an RBM Infracon lot is 3,000 shares.
4. What is the IPO GMP for RBM Infracon today?
RBM Infracon’s IPO GMP is INR NA per share as of today.
5. What is the current rate for RBM Infracon kostak?
The current rate for RBM Infracon kostak is NA per application.
6. What is the current rate for RBM Infracon Subject to Sauda?
Today, the rate for RBM Infracon Subject to Sauda is INR NA per application.
7. When will the RBM Infracon IPO start?
The IPO for RBM Infracon starts on December 23, 2022, and ends on December 27, 2022.
8. How big is an RBM Infracon IPO lot?
You can buy the minimum number of shares in the RBM Infracon IPO. Each lot is worth 3000 shares.
9. How do I apply for an IPO from RBM Infracon?
You can apply for the RBM Infracon IPO online and pay with UPI or ASBA. Your bank account’s online banking is where you can find the ASBA IPO application. Brokers offer the UPI IPO application, but they don’t do banking. Find out more about how to apply for an initial public offering (IPO) online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
10. When does the IPO for RBM Infracon happen?
The date for the RBM Infracon IPO has not yet been announced. The likely date that RBM Infracon will go public is January 4, 2023.