PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery IPO Date, Price, GMP, and More
- PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery Limited was founded in 2009 and operates in the retail trade of costume and fashion jewelry under the Gargi by P. N. Gadgil & Sons brand, which was introduced in 2021 as part of the artificial jewelry industry.
- The company’s main products are pieces of jewelry made out of silver and brass that have been verified to contain at least 92.5% pure silver. PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery Limited caters to customers of all ages, both sexes, and budgets with its extensive collection of artificial jewelry for formal events like weddings and festivals as well as affordable, everyday jewelry.
- To meet the needs of our diverse clientele, we offer a wide variety of earrings, necklaces, pendants, chains, finger rings, bracelets, anklets, nose pins, mangal sutra, pendant sets, bangles in brass or silver, and pendant sets for women of all ages, as well as rings, cufflinks, button sets for men.
- In accordance with our contract with P.N. Gadgil & Sons Limited and the P. N. Gadgil Art & Culture Foundation, we staff all retail locations with armed guards around the clock where our Point of Sale (POS) terminals are installed.
Defensible Points in the Market
- P.N. Gadgil & Sons is a company with a long history and a well-known brand name.
- A comprehensive catalog of goods.
- This store uses a hybrid form of shopping.
- Professionally-trained staff and seasoned Advertisers.
- Processes and controls within the organization that work.
- Founded in 2021 as part of the artificial jewelry industry, PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery Ltd. (PNGSG) sells costume and fashion jewelry under the label “Gargi by P. N. Gadgil & Sons.” You can find sterling silver and brass jewelry, idols, and other cutlery and presents here.
- The silver jewelry is guaranteed to be at least 92.5% pure. The company caters to consumers of all ages, both sexes, and economic backgrounds with its varied offerings, which include anything from wedding and festival jewelry to everyday jewelry.
- Buying and wearing artificial jewelry is not only inexpensive but also fashionable, as it allows you to freely adapt to ever-evolving aesthetic standards. It simultaneously enables one to keep a collection that is both refined and elegant.
- Jewelry is another item that has seen a surge in popularity because to the convenience of internet shopping; many people now prefer to purchase their jewelry, from watches to necklaces, all from the comfort of their own homes.
- In response to the evolving demands of the accessories market, PNGSG has expanded into the fashion jewelry industry, stocking a large selection of sterling silver and brass pieces, as well as idols, other cutlery, and associated gift products.
- The majority of PNGSG’s jewelry is purchased from independent manufacturers in India. These items are promoted primarily through traditional and digital channels. In order to facilitate its shop-in-shop business model.
- the company has signed a contract with P.N. Gadgil & Sons Limited and P. N. Gadgil Art & Culture Foundation to install point-of-sale (POS) counters in each of its 30 existing showrooms in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Karnataka. On October 31st, 2022, the company will have hired 23 people.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
|Amount in ₹ Lakhs|
Goals of the Debate
The company plans to use the money from the Net Proceeds of the Issue to pay for the following things:
1. Getting the money needed for working capital.
2. General corporate purposes.
PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery IPO Details
|PNGS Gargi IPO Dates||8 – 13 December 2022|
|PNGS Gargi IPO Price||INR 30 per share|
|Fresh issue||26,00,000 shares (INR 7.80 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||26,00,000 shares (INR 7.80 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||4,000 shares (INR 120,000)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||BSE SME|
PNGS Gargi Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||H1 FY 2023|
PNGS Gargi Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022|
IPO tentative schedule for PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery
The IPO for PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery starts on December 8, 2022, and ends on December 13, 2022. The IPO bid date for PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery is from December 8, 2022, at 10 a.m. to December 13, 2022, at 5 p.m. The last time to confirm a UPI Mandate is at 5 p.m. on the day the issue ends.
|Opening Date||Dec 8, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 13, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 16, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 19, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Dec 20, 2022|
|Listing Date||Dec 21, 2022|
IPO Lot Size PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery
The size of an IPO lot for PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery is 4000 shares. An ordinary person can apply for up to 1 lot, which is 4000 shares or 120,000.
PNGS Gargi IPO Subscription – Live Updates
|13 Dec 2022||202.06||235.67||218.86|
|12 Dec 2022||11.61||60.62||36.11|
|9 Dec 2022||4.34||19.41||11.88|
|8 Dec 2022||0.94||6.54||3.74|
Also, Check Arihant Academy IPO Review.
PNGS Gargi Offer Lead Manager
SHRENI SHARES PRIVATE LIMITED
Office No. 102, 1st Floor,
Sea Lord CHS, Ram Nagar,
Borivali (West), Mumbai – 400 092, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 – 2808 8456
PNGS Gargi Offer Registrar
BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra
Phone: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200
PNGS Gargi Contact Details
PNGS GARGI FASHION JEWELLERY LIMITED
S. No. 37/1 & 37/2,
Near Lokmat New Paper, Wadgaon,
Khurd, Pune – 411 041, Maharashtra
Phone: + 91 020 – 2991 1980
PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery IPO FAQs
1.What is the size of a PNGS Gargi offer?
The size of the PNGS Gargi offer is INR 7.80 crore.
2.What is the IPO price band for PNGS Gargi?
Each share of PNGS Gargi is being sold to the public for INR 30.
3.What is the size of a lot in the IPO for PNGS Gargi Fashion Jewellery?
The number of shares in a PNGS Gargi offer lot is 4,000.
4.What is today’s PNGS Gargi IPO GMP?
Today, each share of PNGS Gargi IPO GMP is worth INR 18.
5.How much is one PNGS Gargi kostak today?
The current rate for PNGS Gargi kostak is NA per application.
6.What is the current rate for PNGS Gargi Subject to Sauda?
The current rate for PNGS Gargi Subject to Sauda is INR 42,000 per application.