Paytm IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis, and Details
- Founded in the year 2000, One 97 Communications Ltd has quickly become the most popular consumer and business-facing internet platform in India. Payment services, financial services, and commerce and cloud services are provided to the company’s 333 million+ customers and 21 million+ registered merchants as of March 31, 2021.
- According to the Kantar BrandZ India 2020 Report, the company’s “Paytm App” digital mobile payment platform has grown to become India’s largest payment platform and the most valuable payment brand, with a total brand value of US$6.3 billion.
- Customers can use the app to make in-store purchases without using cash, send and receive money, pay bills, access digital banking services, buy tickets, enjoy digital games and other entertainment, invest, and more. However, shops can utilise the site to promote their wares, accept payments, sell items, and develop customer loyalty programs.
- According to RedSeer’s analysis of businesses as of March 31, 2021, One 97 Communications Ltd. (PayTM) has created the largest payments platform in India in terms of customers, merchants, transactions, and revenue. As of June 30, 2021, it serves 337 million registered consumers and more than 21.8 million registered merchants with payment, commerce, and cloud services, as well as financial services.
- By harnessing technology to better the lives of customers and merchants alike, PayTM has created a two-sided (consumer and merchant) ecosystem that enables commerce and gives access to financial services through our financial institution partners. With respect to the fiscal years of 2019, 2020, and 2021:
Our goal is to help India’s 500 million unemployed get gainfully employed. The company introduced Paytm in 2009 as a “mobile-first” digital payments network to give Indians an alternative to using cash while making purchases online or in-store. The Paytm Wallet was the initial Paytm Payment Instrument, and the company has since expanded to become India’s largest payments platform in terms of consumers, merchants, transactions, and revenue as of March 31, 2021, as reported by RedSeer. With the help of its foundational payment infrastructure, PayTM has developed a full-fledged ecosystem that includes cutting-edge products and services in e-commerce, the cloud, and finance. With its widespread availability, “Paytm Karo” (i.e. “use Paytm”) has become a verb for hundreds of millions of Indian consumers, shopkeepers, merchants, and small enterprises, as reported by RedSeer.
According to the Kantar Brandz India 2020 Report, “Paytm” has a brand value of US$ 6.3 billion and is the simplest way to transact using a variety of payment options. Using its payments-focused “super-app” model, Paytm provides users with access to a wide variety of cutting-edge, user-friendly, and digitally-native goods and services. In addition to I Paytm Payment Instruments, which include digital wallets, sub-wallets, bank accounts, buy-now-pay-later, and wealth management accounts, the firm also accepts (ii) major third-party instruments, including debit and credit cards, net banking, and more. The app allowed users to do a wide variety of financial transactions, such as making in-store purchases, paying bills, topping up mobile phones, transferring money digitally, creating and managing their Paytm Payment Instruments, checking linked account balances, making payments to cities and municipalities (such as challans), purchasing travel and entertainment tickets, playing digital games, borrowing money, investing, and more.
Distinct advantages in the marketplace
- The most popular online payment gateway in India.
- Reputation and value at US$6.3 billion attest to the brand’s potency.
- A sizable consumer base, including 333 million unique users, 114 million yearly transaction users, and 21
- million businesses that have signed up for service.
- The Paytm Super-app provides access to a number of different mobile payment services.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in million)|
|Profit After Tax||(3,819)||(2,844)||(17,010)||(29,424)||(42,309)|
Paytm IPO Details
|IPO Date||Nov 8, 2021 to Nov 10, 2021|
|Listing Date||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
|Face Value||₹1 per share|
|Price||₹2080 to ₹2150 per share|
|Lot Size||6 Shares|
|Issue Size||[.] shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹18,300.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹8,300.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] shares of ₹1
(aggregating up to ₹10,000.00 Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Company Promoters||Paytm is a professionally managed company with no identifiable promoters.|
Paytm’s Proposed IPO Schedule
The IPO for Paytm begins on November 8 and ends on November 10, 2021. Bidding for the Paytm IPO will take place from November 8 at 10 a.m. until November 10 at 5 p.m. After 5 p.m. on the issue closing date, UPI Mandate confirmations will not be accepted day.
|Opening Date||Nov 8, 2021|
|Closing Date||Nov 10, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment||Nov 15, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 16, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Nov 17, 2021|
|Listing Date||Nov 18, 2021|
Paytm IPO Lot Size
The Paytm IPO lot size is 6 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 15 lots (90 shares or ₹193,500).
Paytm IPO Subscription Status (Bidding Detail)
On Nov. 10, 2021, at 5 p.m., 1.89 times as many people have signed up for the Paytm IPO. The public offer was bought out 1.66 times by retail investors, 2.79 times by QIB investors, and 0.24 times by NII investors. Check the details of your Day by Day subscription (Live Status)
Application Wise IPO Subscription (Retail): 1.02 times
Paytm IPO Listing Date
|Listing Date||Thursday, November 18, 2021|
|BSE Script Code||543396|
|IPO Price||₹2150 per share|
|Face Value||₹1 per share|
Company Contact Information
First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi 110 019, IndiaPhone: +91 11 2628 0280
Paytm IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
What is the Paytm IPO?
Paytm’s initial public offering (IPO) is a main-board IPO of equity shares with a face value of 1 that could raise up to 18,300 crores. The price per share is between 2080 and 2150. The least you can order is 6 Shares.
The IPO starts trading on November 8, 2021 and ends on November 10, 2021.
The IPO is being kept track of by Link Intime India Private Ltd. It is planned to list the shares on BSE and NSE.
How do I use Zerodha to apply for the Paytm IPO?
Customers of Zerodha can use UPI as a way to pay for an online Paytm IPO application. Customers of Zerodha can apply for the Paytm IPO by going to their “back office” (Zerodha Console) and filling out an IPO application form.
How to apply through Zerodha for the Paytm IPO
- Log in to the Console on the Zerodha website.
- Click the IPOs link on the Portfolio page.
- Click the “Bid” button in the Paytm IPO row.
- Type in your UPI ID, the amount, and the price.
- “Send in” your IPO application form.
- To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- Go to Review of the Zerodha IPO Application Process for more information.
When will Paytm go public?
The IPO for Paytm starts on November 8, 2021, and ends on November 10, 2021.
How many shares can you buy in the Paytm IPO?
The minimum number of shares you can buy in the Paytm IPO is
How do I sign up for the Paytm IPO?
You can use either UPI or ASBA to pay for a Paytm IPO online application. Your bank account’s online banking is where you can find the ASBA IPO application. Brokers offer the UPI IPO application, but they don’t do banking. Find out more about how to apply for an initial public offering (IPO) online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
When is the Paytm IPO?
The Paytm IPO Basis of Allotment will be finalised on November 15, 2021, and the allotted shares will be put in your demat account by November 17, 2021. Find out how the Paytm IPO allocation is going.