Mamaearth IPO GMP, Price, Allotment, and Profit Estimate 2023
In terms of operating revenue for the Financial Year 2022, Honasa Consumer Limited is the largest digital-first beauty and personal care (“BPC”) company in India. The company’s founders set out to solve the challenges that ordinary people had in the areas of cosmetics and personal care. For instance, the company’s main brand Mamaearth is committed to providing toxin-free beauty products manufactured with natural components in order to satisfy a fundamental customer need for safe-to-use, natural products. Six years after its inception, on September 30, 2022, Mamaearth had already amassed annual revenues of 10 billion in the prior 12 months, making it the fastest-growing BPC brand in India, as documented by the RedSeer Report.
Since introducing Mamaearth in 2016, the company has expanded its brand portfolio to include five other brands: The Derma Co., Aqualogica, Ayuga, BBlunt, and Dr. Sheths. This expansion has resulted in the creation of a “House of Brands.” Products in the baby care, face care, body care, hair care, color cosmetics, and fragrances categories are included in the company’s portfolio of brands with differentiated value propositions as of September 30, 2022.
Public Offering of Shares by Honasa Consumer Limited (Mamaearth)
Honasa Consumer Limited’s flagship brand, Mamaearth, was launched in 2016, and it’s dedicated to creating all-natural, toxin-free cosmetics. In terms of operating income in the Financial Year 2022, Mamaearth was the largest digital-first BPC brand in India. Mamaearth was launched as a natural ingredients-focused infant care brand with goods inspired by traditional DIY beauty recipes, catering to the growing segment of parents who are wary of the chemicals often found in these items for their young children. Now an established BPC platform brand, Mamaearth offers a wide range of personal care items, including those for babies, as well as for the hair, face, body, colour cosmetics, and perfumes markets.
The Derma Co.:
Benefits of Investing in the Honasa Consumer Limited IPO (Mamaearth)
- There has been a convergence of technology, the demographic dividend, and rising consumer desires, all of which have had a significant impact on the BPC products market in India. The Indian market for BPC products is projected to increase from $17 billion in 2021 to $30 billion in 2026, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 12%, making it one of the fastest-growing markets in the retail industry overall.
- Young adults in India are getting more selective about the cosmetics and hygiene products they buy. On top of that, they have a much sharper focus on cutting-edge developments that meet their individual tastes and demands than they do on mass market offers that address more generic or practical requirements. Since 2005, Honasa Consumer Limited has expanded its product offerings to include new BPC brands in response to shifting consumer preferences.
- At least 2,6 times the BPC industry average was set for new SKU introductions by Honasa Consumer Limited in FY2022. The company’s continued success depends on its capacity to successfully introduce new ideas, as well as to conceive of and construct new brands.
- Within six years of its launch, Mamaearth became India’s largest digital-first BPC brand in terms of revenue in Financial Year 2022, making it the fastest-growing BPC brand in India. Launched in 2016, Mamaearth quickly rose to become the most-searched BPC brand in India from January 2020 through November 2022, according to Google Trends.
- Honasa Consumer Limited is able to be anywhere its customers are because to its omnichannel infrastructure, which connects all the ways the company interacts with its clients. Digital channels (direct-to-consumer and online marketplaces) are at the forefront of the company’s distribution strategy; they accounted for 69.91% and 59.37% of total revenue from operations across all brands in the Financial Year 2022 and the six months period ended September 30, 2022, respectively.
Problems that could arise with the initial public offering of Honasa Consumer Limited (Mamaearth)
- There are a number of ways in which Honasa Consumer Limited’s name could be damaged. Its business, financial condition, and cash flow could all take a hit if its contract manufacturers breach their contracts in any way, including by failing to maintain the necessary licenses and approvals, the quality control and assurance standards, the retail of counterfeit products in the market, or by providing unsatisfactory customer service.
- Unsuccessful introductions of new product lines or brands may have a chilling effect on expansion ambitions, which in turn may have a negative impact on the company’s financial health, cash flow, and results of operations.
- Since Honasa Consumer Limited lacks its own production facilities, all of its products are made by contract manufacturers on the company’s behalf, most of whom operate under non-exclusive contract manufacturing arrangements. Since the company purchases all of its products from outside sources, it is vulnerable to risks that, if realized, could have a negative impact on its operations, financial position, and bottom line.
- loss of credibility or goodwill among Honasa Consumer Limited’s celebrity and influencer network; the company’s relationships with influencers may not always include contractual commitments to continue to be supportive of the brands or products; and there can be no assurance that they will continue to do so.
Public Offer Details of Mamaearth
|Mamaearth IPO Dates||Coming soon|
|Mamaearth IPO Price||Coming soon|
|Fresh issue||INR 400 crore|
|Offer For Sale||4,68,19,635 shares|
|Total IPO size||Coming soon|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||Coming soon|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE, BSE|
Major Shareholders of Honasa Consumer Limited (Mamaearth) IPO:
|S.NO.||Name of the Shareholder||No. of Shares||Number of
|% of pre-Offer shareholding*|
|3||Fireside Ventures Fund||1,844,700||2,363||10.39%|
|8||Rishabh Harsh Mariwala||1,116,900||707||2.93%|
|9||Evolvence India Fund III Ltd||–||164||1.10%|
Mamaearth Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||H1 FY 2023|
Mamaearth Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||H1 FY 2023|
Mamaearth Contact Details
HONASA CONSUMER LIMITED
Plot No. 63, 4th Floor,
BLM Tower, Netaji Subhash Marg,
Sector 44, Gurugram 122 003, Haryana
Phone: +91 124 4071960
Also, Check On Chaman Metallics IPO.
FAQs about Mamaearth’s Initial Public Offering
Q: How many of Mamaearth’s IPO shares are set aside for high-net-worth investors and regular investors?
For QIB, the investors’ share was 75%, for NII it was 15%, and for Retail it was 10%.
Q: How do I sign up for the Mamaearth Public Offer?
Internet banking ASBA is the best way to sign up for Mamaearth’s public offer (know all about ASBA here). You can also use UPI and your stock broker to apply online. If you’d rather fill out applications on paper, you can fill out an offline IPO form and give it to your broker.
Q: What is the GMP for Mamaearth IPO today?
Today, the GMP for a share of Mamaearth’s IPO is INR NA.
Q: What is the price of Mamaearth kostak today?
The current rate for Mamaearth kostak is NA per application.
Q: What is the current price of Mamaearth Subject to Sauda?
Mamaearth Subject to Sauda rate is NA per application as of right now.