Kaynes Technology IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, and Details
Kaynes Technology, founded in 2008, is an industry pioneer in integrated electronics production enabled by cutting-edge Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
Major companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and defense, outer space, nuclear healthcare, medical transportation, IT, and other industries rely on the business for conceptual design, process engineering, integrated production, and life-cycle support.
The company is pioneering the field of design-led electronics manufacturing for ODMs in India (“OEMs”).
The following industry categories describe the scope of the company’s activities:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer – Box-Build-Turnkey-Solutions (“OEM – Box Build”).
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (“PCBAs”) Original Equipment Manufacturer Turnkey Solutions (“OEM – Turnkey Solutions”).
- The business provides original equipment manufacturing (“ODM”) in the fields of smart metering technology, smart street lighting, and brushless DC (“BLDC”) technology.
- The company specialises in conceptual design and product engineering for both the business and consumer markets.
- Throughout the Indian states of Karnataka, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand, Kaynes Technology runs a total of eight factories.
- As of 30 June 2022, the company had 19 R&D personnel on staff, including engineers, designers, and others.
- To far, the company has served 229 customers across 21 countries and a wide range of industries, including the automotive, aerospace and defence, industrial, railways, medical, and IT/ITES sectors, in the nine months ending June 30, 2022.
- As of June30, 2022, the company uses 871 different suppliers and obtains its raw materials from all over the world, including the Americas, Europe, Singapore, and India.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
|Amount in ₹ Crore|
Goals of the Debate
The company plans to use the money from the Net Proceeds to pay for the following things:
1. Repayment or early payment, in full or in part, of some loans that the Company took out.
2. Paying for capital expenses to expand the manufacturing facility in Mysore, Karnataka, and the manufacturing facility near Manesar, Haryana.
Investing in Kaynes Electronics Manufacturing Private Limited, a subsidiary that the company owns 100% of, to set up a new plant in Chamarajanagar, Karnataka.
4. Giving the company the money it needs for working capital.
5. General corporate purposes.
Kaynes Technology IPO Details
|IPO Date||Nov 10, 2022 to Nov 14, 2022|
|Listing Date||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
|Price||₹559 to ₹587 per share|
|Lot Size||25 Shares|
|Issue Size||[.] shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹857.82 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹530.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||5,584,664 shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹327.82 Cr)
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|QIB Shares Offered||Not more than 50% of the Net Offer|
|NII (HNI) Shares Offered||Not less than 15% of the Net Offer|
|Retail Shares Offered||Not less than 35% of the Net Offer|
|Company Promoters||Ramesh Kunhikannan, Savitha Ramesh and RK Family Trust are the company promoters.|
IPO tentative timetable for Kaynes Technology
The IPO for Kaynes Technology starts on November 10, 2022, and ends on November 14, 2022. The bid date for the Kaynes Technology IPO is from November 10, 2022 at 10 a.m. to November 14, 2022 at 5 p.m. The last time to confirm a UPI Mandate is at 5 p.m. on the day the issue ends.
|Opening Date||Nov 10, 2022|
|Closing Date||Nov 14, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Nov 17, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Nov 18, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Nov 21, 2022|
|Listing Date||Nov 22, 2022|
Kaynes Technology IPO Lot Size
The Kaynes Technology IPO lot size is 25 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 13 lots (325 shares or ₹190,775).
Kaynes Technology IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||79.78%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||67.39%|
Subscription Status for the Kaynes Technology IPO (Bidding Detail)
On November 14, 2022 at 7:00:00 PM, 34,16 people have signed up for the Kaynes Technology IPO. The public offering was bought 4.10 times by retail investors, 98.47 times by QIB investors, and 21.21 times by NII investors. Check the details of your Day by Day subscription (Live Status)
|bNII (bids above ₹10L)||23.07|
|sNII (bids below ₹10L)||17.47|
Kaynes Technology IPO Listing Date
|Listing Date||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|BSE Script Code||543664|
|Listing In||B Group of Securities|
|IPO Price||₹587 per share|
|Face Value||₹10 per share|
Company Contact Information
Food Industrial Estate,
Metagalli P.O., Mysore – 570016,
Phone: +91 82125 82595
Kaynes Technology IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
FAQs about Kaynes Technology’s IPO
What is an IPO for Kaynes Technology?
Kaynes Technology’s initial public offering (IPO) is a main-board IPO of equity shares with a face value of 10 each, which adds up to 857.82 Crores. The price per share is between 559 and 587. The least you can order is 25 Shares.
The IPO starts on November 10 and ends on November 14.
The IPO is being kept track of by Link Intime India Private Ltd. It is planned to list the shares on the BSE and NSE.
How to apply for an IPO through Zerodha for Kaynes Technology?
Customers of Zerodha can apply online for the Kaynes Technology IPO and pay with UPI. Customers of Zerodha can apply for the Kaynes Technology IPO by logging in to their “back office” at Zerodha Console and filling out an IPO application form.
How to apply for an IPO through Zerodha for Kaynes Technology
- Log in to Console on the Zerodha website.
- Click the IPOs link on the Portfolio page.
- Click the “Bid” button in the row that says “Kaynes Technology IPO.”
- Type in your UPI ID, the amount, and the price.
- “Send in” your IPO application form.
- To approve the mandate, go to the UPI App (net banking or BHIM).
- Go to Review of the Zerodha IPO Application Process for more information.
When will the Kaynes Technology IPO start?
The IPO for Kaynes Technology starts on November 10, 2022, and ends on November 14, 2022.
How many lots does Kaynes Technology IPO have?
The minimum number of shares you can buy in the Kaynes Technology IPO is. Each lot is worth 25 shares.
How do I apply for an IPO with Kaynes Technology?
You can apply for the Kaynes Technology IPO online, and you can pay with either UPI or ASBA. Your bank account’s online banking is where you can find the ASBA IPO application. Brokers offer the UPI IPO application, but they don’t do banking. Find out more about how to apply for an initial public offering (IPO) online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and SBI Bank.
When did Kaynes Technology go public?
The Kaynes Technology IPO’s Basis of Allotment will be finalised on November 17, 2022, and your allotted shares will be put in your demat account by November 21, 2022. Check on the status of the Kaynes Technology IPO allotment.