Review, Price, and Allotment for Homesfy Realty IPO
According to the official description of Homesfy Realty’s IPO, the company acts as a broker for residential and commercial properties for Real Estate Developers, individual homebuyers and sellers, and investors.
Since its focus is on newly built residences, it acts as a go-between for Real Estate Developers and interested homebuyers. Homesfy uses its in-house sales team and the Direct Selling Agents found on the my magnet platform to conduct business.
Homesfy is the brand under which the company’s brokerage operations are conducted, and the mymagnet platform is a reliable business partner. At the moment, direct sales account for 80% of revenue, whereas mymagnet contributes the remaining 20%. Homesfy operates out of seven different locations throughout four different cities in India: Mumbai, Pune, Noida, and Bangalore.
Seven offices in Mumbai, Pune, Noida, and Bangalore handle sales, marketing, and billing and collection for Homesfy Realty Limited.
The Homesfy brokerage firm is a hybrid that operates online (at http://www.homesfy.in/) and offline (through prospect contacting and a digital advertising platform) to serve its clients better in the realm of real estate brokerage.
The company’s approach relies on the experience, technology, and automation that help businesses streamline their processes and excel in digital marketing. 245 out of a total of 380 people worked in sales as of October 2022.
- The company is run by people with a lot of experience and stability.
- The company has worked with the biggest Developers in India for a long time.
- Service Quality and a Quick Transaction Process
- The company’s employees are well-trained and very driven.
- The company has set up a large number of offices to help with sales and client relations.
- The company has the technological know-how to improve and build a portfolio of products.
- Growth through a mix of mergers and growth from within
- A lot of information about the company can be found at https://www.homesfy.in/investor corner.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
Homesfy Realty IPO Tentative Timetable
The IPO for Homesfy Realty begins on December 21, 2022, and ends on December 23, 2022. Those interested in bidding on shares of Homesfy Realty can do so between December 21st, 2022 at 10:00 AM, and December 23rd, 2022 at 5:00 PM. UPI Mandate Confirmation Deadline: 5 PM on Issue Closing Day.
|Opening Date||Dec 21, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 23, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 28, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 29, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Dec 30, 2022|
|Listing Date||Jan 2, 2023|
Homesfy Realty IPO Details
|Homesfy Realty IPO Dates||21 – 23 December 2022|
|Homesfy Realty IPO Price||INR 197 per share|
|Fresh issue||8,05,200 shares (INR 15.86 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||8,05,200 shares (INR 15.86 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||600 shares (INR 118,200)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||NSE Emerge|
Homesfy Realty Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
Homesfy Realty Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
|EBITDA Margin (%)||11.49||18.46||14.97||15.72|
Also Visit Radiant Cash Management IPO.
Homesfy Realty Offer Lead Manager
SARTHI CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
401, 4th Floor, Manek Plaza,
167, Vidyanagari Marg, Kalina,
Santacruz(E), Mumbai – 400 098
Phone: +91 22 2652 8671/72
Homesfy Realty Offer Registrar
BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Office No. S6-2, 6th Floor,
Pinnacle Business Park,
Next to Ahura Centre, Mahakali
Caves Road, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400 093, Maharashtra
Telephone: +91 22 6263 8200
Homesfy Realty Contact Details
HOMESFY REALTY LIMITED
1602, 16th Floor, Dev Corpora Near
Cadbury Junction, Thane-400601,
Phone: +91 22 4971 0264
Homesfy Realty IPO FAQs
1.What is the size of the Homesfy Realty offer?
The number of shares in Homesfy’s offer is 8,05,200.
2.What is the IPO price band for Homesfy Realty?
Homesfy Realty is selling shares to the public for INR 197 each.
3.How big is a Homesfy Realty IPO lot?
Homesfy Realty says that the size of their lots is “NA.”
4.What is the GMP for the Homesfy Realty IPO today?
Homesfy Realty’s IPO GMP is INR NA per share as of today.
5.How much does Homesfy Realty kostak cost right now?
Today, the kostak rate for Homesfy Realty is $0.00 per application.
6.What is the current rate for Homesfy Realty Subject to Sauda?
Homesfy Realty’s Sauda rate is INR NA per application as of today.