GMP, Review, Price, and Allotment for DroneAcharya’s Aerial IPO
Description of the DroneAcharya’s Aerial IPO – Drone pilot instruction and specialist GIS training are just a couple of the services offered by Droneacharya Aerial Innovations, a company that offers a full suite of drone-related products and services. Its products and services fall under four broad buckets:
Training — The DGCA has certified the company as an RPTO, or Remote Pilot Training Organization, so that it can offer courses in drone piloting. Since receiving permission, Droneacharya has educated over 150 people in the fields of drones, data processing, and python coding for GIS.
Services-With the help of software like UGCS Mapper, UGCS Pro, Reality Capture, and Aerial Cinematography & Aerial Making, Droneacharya offers consulting services to public and private sector entities, as well as a solution to the problem of rogue unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and a system for managing air traffic (UTM).
Surveillance – The company also provides services in the areas of land surveying, underwater services, mapping, 3D modelling, drone logistics, surveillance, and drone data processing.
About the company:
- DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations Ltd. (DAIL) is a full-fledged provider of innovative solutions for Drones. It is based in Pune, Maharashtra, which is a cultural and IT hub, and has offices in Pune. The company was started in 2017 with the goal of promoting multiple aspects of Drones, Drone-as-a-Service (DaaS), and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), which is a system that creates, manages, analyses, and maps all kinds of data.
- Today, DAIL offers a high-end ecosystem of Drone solutions for multi-sensor Drone surveys, data processing of Drone data using robust high-configuration workstations, Drone pilot training, and specialized GIS training.
- As the first company to use drones in the Indian services industry and to train the next generation of job seekers to be Geo-Aerial experts through a variety of courses, DAIL has created training courses that give people the skills they need to do everything from capturing data to processing data to using it. The company offers different types of Drone training and Geospatial training courses, such as DGCA Certified Drone Pilot, Drone Building, Drones for Racing, Aerial Cinematography and Aerial Making, Implement Python for GIS, Industrial applications of UAV, Drone data processing, etc.
- As a Remote Pilot Training Organization (RPTO), DAIL has been given permission by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to train people to fly drones in line with DGCA rules. Since getting the go-ahead, Droneacharya has taught more than 150 people about drones, data processing, and coding in Python for GIS.
- It has also made a deal with Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU), an organisation set up by the Ministry of Home Affairs to set up RPTOs. Recently, DAIL and Whistling Woods International in Mumbai agreed to work together to offer DGCA-certified Drone Pilot Training. TATA Strive and DAIL have also worked together on similar projects.
|Period Ended||Total Assets||Total Revenue||Profit After Tax||Net Worth||Total Borrowing|
|Amount in ₹ Lakhs|
IPO tentative timetable for Droneacharya Aerial Innovations
The IPO for Droneacharya Aerial Innovations will start trading on December 13, 2022, and end on December 15, 2022. From December 13, 2022, at 10:00 AM, to December 15, 2022, at 5:00 PM, Droneacharya Aerial Innovations will accept IPO bids. On the day the issue closes, UPI Mandate confirmation must be received by 5 PM.
|Opening Date||Dec 13, 2022|
|Closing Date||Dec 15, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment||Dec 20, 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||Dec 21, 2022|
|Credit of Shares to Demat||Dec 22, 2022|
|Listing Date||Dec 23, 2022|
DroneAcharya’s Aerial IPO Details
|DroneAcharya Aerial IPO Dates||13 – 15 December 2022|
|DroneAcharya Aerial IPO Price||INR 52 – 54 per share|
|Fresh issue||62,90,000 shares (INR 32.70 – 33.97 crore)|
|Offer For Sale||Nil|
|Total IPO size||62,90,000 shares (INR 32.70 -33.97 crore)|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||2,000 shares (INR 108,000)|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|Listing On||BSE SME|
DroneAcharya Aerial Innovations’ Financial Performance
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
Droneacharya Aerial Valuations & Margins
|FY 2020||FY 2021||FY 2022||Q1 FY 2023|
|PE ratio||–||–||148.57 – 154.29||–|
Droneacharya Aerial IPO GMP Today
|Date||Consolidated IPO GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|14 Dec 2022||60||–||95,000|
|13 Dec 2022||65||–||105,000|
|12 Dec 2022||65||–||105,000|
|10 Dec 2022||60||–||95,000|
|9 Dec 2022||60||–||95,000|
|8 Dec 2022||60||–||95,000|
|7 Dec 2022||55||–||88,000|
|6 Dec 2022||24||–||47,000|
|5 Dec 2022||27||–||50,000|
|3 Dec 2022||30||–||–|
- The public offering of shares (IPO) for Droneacharya Aerial Innovations began on Tuesday, December 13, 2022, and will end on Friday, December 15, 2022. IPO will help Droneacharya Aerial raise about 33.97 crores. QIB is 50%, and NII is 15%. The retail quota is 35%. The price range for each equity share is fixed at 52 to 54.
- The minimum market lot for the Droneacharya IPO is 2000 shares, which cost 108,000. BSE will list the IPO.
- Droneacharya Aerial Innovations Limited offers customised solutions for the whole drone ecosystem to a number of different industries. They offer drone surveys, data processing, training, and the making of drones that are made in the country.
- We suggest that investors use an IPO with both short-term and long-term goals in mind. Before putting money into something, investors should also look at the QIB, NII, and Retail numbers. Here, you can find out how the Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO is going.
IPO Subscription Status of Droneacharya Aerial Innovations – Final Data
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Also, Visit Uma Converter IPO
Investor Categories for the Droneacharya Aerial Innovations IPO
Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds.
Non-Institutional Investors (NII): Individual Investors, Non-Resident Indians, Companies, Trusts, etc
Retail Individual Investors (RII): Retail Individual Investors or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) Employee (EMP): Employees who are eligible
Others: Shareholders who are eligible
Droneacharya Aerial Offer Lead Manager
CORPORATE CAPITALVENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED
B1/E13, First Floor,
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,
Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110044,
Phone: +91 11 – 41824066
Droneacharya Aerial Offer Registrar
BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra
Phone: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200
Droneacharya Aerial Contact Details
DRONEACHARYA AERIAL INNOVATIONS LIMITED
10, 5th Floor, IndiQube Penta,
New No. 51, (Old No.14) Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
Phone: + 91 44 43846228
E-mail: cs@ droneacharya.com
Droneacharya Aerial IPO FAQs
How big is Droneacharya’s IPO?
The size of the Droneacharya IPO is between INR 32.70 crore and INR 33.97 crore.
What is the price band for the Droneacharya Aerial IPO?
The price range for each share in Droneacharya Aerial’s public offering is INR 52–54.
How big is a Droneacharya Aerial IPO lot?
The amount of shares in a Droneacharya Aerial offer lot is 2,000.
What is today’s Droneacharya Aerial IPO GMP?
IPO GMP for Droneacharya Aerial is INR 60 per share as of today.
What is the current rate for Droneacharya Aerial kostak?
Today, the rate for Droneacharya Aerial kostak is NA per application.
What is the current price of Droneacharya Aerial Subject to Sauda?
Today, each application for Droneacharya Aerial Subject to Sauda costs INR 95,000.